I’m sure we’re not the only not the only ones to be on a Marvel kick lately after seeing the great success that Marvel has had in the last few years. With Spider-Man: Homecoming, Thor Ragnarok, and Black Panther, we’ve already had some awesome Marvel treats recently, but there’s another gem coming for us! If you are a Marvel fan, you know exactly what we are talking about... Avengers: Infinity War.
To prepare for the return of everyone’s favorite super heroes, I’ve created a timeline for you to follow in order to see a Marvel film once a week in order. This is a great way to prepare for any new Marvel films as they arrive in theaters.
- 1st | Captain America: The First Avenger
- 2nd | Iron Man 1
- 3rd | The Incredible Hulk
- 4th | Iron Man 2
- 5th | Thor
- 6th | The Avengers
- 7th | Iron Man 3
- 8th | Thor: The Dark World
- 9th | Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 10th | Guardians of the Galaxy
- 11th | Avengers: Age of Ultron
- 12th | Ant-Man
- 13th | Captain America: Civil War
- 14th | Doctor Strange
- 15th | Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- 16th | Spider-Man: Homecoming
- 17th | Thor Ragnarok
- 18th | Black Panther
Enjoy your marathon!