Do you ever wonder where to stop and grab a bite when visiting Disneyland park? We have almost eaten our way through the entire park, but have locations we constantly go back to. Here are our quick and full service food recommendations for both parks, as well as outside of the park.
Disneyland quick service
- Rancho Del Zocalo, located in Frontierland
Food Recommendation: Trio of Street Tacos
Plaza Inn, located on Main Street
Food Recommendation: Fried Chicken Meal
Jolly Holiday Bakery, located on Main Street
Food Recommendation: Jolly Holiday Combo and Raspberry Macaron
Bengal BBQ, located in Adventureland
Food Recommendation: Chieftain Chicken and Safari Skewer
Hungry Bear Restaurant, located in Critter Country
Food Recommendation: Fantasmic! On-the-Go Dining Package
Little Red Wagon, located on Main Street
Food Recommendation: The Corn Dog!
Disneyland Full Service
- Cafe Orleans, located in New Orleans Square
- Food Recommendation: Mint Julep, Pomme Frites and N’awlins Gumbo
- Blue Bayou, located in New Orleans Square
- Food Recommendation: Monte Cristo Sandwich and Bone-In Rib-Eye
- Carnation Cafe, located on Main Street
- Food Recommendation: Baked Potato Soup and Fried Pickles
Disney’s California Adventure quick service
- Flo’s V8 Cafe, located in Cars Land
Food Recommendation: American Breakfast, Chicken Tamale Breakfast and Turkey Dip
Pacific Wharf Cafe, located on the Pacific Wharf
Food Recommendation: Soup in a sourdough bread bowl.
Smokejumpers Grill, located in Grizzly Peak
Food Recommendation: BBQ Jackfruit Sandwich
Cozy Cone Motel, located in Cars Land
Food Recommendation: Soft Serve Ice Cream
Disney’s California Adventure Full Service
- Wine Country Trattoria, located on Pacific Wharf
Food Recommendation: Paint the Night Dining Package
Carthay Circle, located on Buena Vista Street
Food Recommendation: Dining Package for a variety of shows.
Outside of Park
- Earl of Sandwich, located in Downtown Disney
Food Recommendation: A hot sandwich here can’t be beat!
Storytellers Cafe, located at the Grand Californian Hotel
Food Recommendation: Breakfast Buffet
Steakhouse 55, located at the Disneyland Hotel
Food Recommendation: Order the steak, obviously!