Would we be true Disney fans if we didn’t have Kat’s bachelorette party at Disneyland? The answer is of course not! Now a Disneyland bachelorette party is not ideal, but it can be incredibly fun and unique. It happened to work out with Kat’s wedding being in LA, so we couldn't pass up the opportunity to celebrate her last day of freedom... I mean being single at the Happiest Place on Earth!
We splurged and spent the night before at the Grand Californian Hotel--which I might add is beautiful! We then spent the entire next day at the parks celebrating and having a grand old time. If you are thinking of celebrating your future brides last day at Disneyland, here are some great things to look at doing!
- Coordinate outfits and looks for the bridal party. Us sisters (plus an adopted sister Lauren) went with our favorite princess as our theme. Each of us had a flower Mickey headband created that represented our go-to girl and Kat had sashes made to coordinate with the princess of our choosing. The entire day we had endless compliments and it was fun to stand out a bit!
- Grab some celebrating pins for everyone in your party and put the bride’s name on them. Then any cast member can see who the special lady is!
- Sit down for lunch and enjoy a meal together. We picked Cafe Orleans and shared food all together. It was a great midday break as we munched on pommes frites!
- Consider doing a dining package. We were able to eat at Ariel’s Grotto and do the World of Color Dining Package. It was a great way to sit, relax, and celebrate all while enjoying the magic of Disney.
Take a video. Erica is an incredible videographer who grabbed snipits of the entire day and created a video after. I mean… check this out. Isn’t it fantastic??
Have a photo shoot! Us sisters love to take photos of our adventures and this was no different. We made sure to document the entire day.
- Meet the brides favorite character. Kat absolutely loves Aurora and her ears were inspired by the princess. It was fun to stop by and have Aurora wish her good luck with her Prince Charming.
- Get the MaxPass. Not only do you have the ability to make FastPasses from your phone for the whole group (as long as everyone purchases it), but you also get any PhotoPass pictures from the day. Including ride photos!
- End the day with something really special- like a show. World of Color is a classic for us sisters and we couldn’t have ended with anything more perfect.
If you are considering a Disneyland Bachelorette, do it! It can be such a unique experience, especially with those who love Disney just as much as you do.